The Profile of a Kazoo School Graduate
- Writes a cogent and persuasive opinion piece on a matter of public importance
- Presents from memory a passage that is meaningful from literature or history
- Exercises leadership in a project or service to others
- Researches and executes a learning service effort
- Assesses media coverage of a global event
- Holds a conversation in Spanish
- Uses statistics to assess if a statement by a public figure is accurate
- Produces, performs, or interprets a work of art – performing or fine
- Becomes engaged in a civic issue
- Demonstrates an ability to make good health decisions
- Charts active physical involvement over an extended period of years
- Works within a team to build or create something of value
- Demonstrates an ability to behave as a person with empathy
- Creates an eight year portfolio that emphasizes intersecting personal, local, national, and global ideas.
Based on work from NAIS Schedule your tour today by calling 269-345-3239 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.