You’ve taken the first step by reviewing our website. The next step is to schedule a visit by calling (269) 345-3239, or emailing gro.loohcsoozak@ofni.
We look forward to meeting your family!
Interested parents are encouraged to contact the school office and schedule an orientation meeting and tour with the Head of School.
- Parents are invited and encouraged to observe a classroom; please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
- Parents complete the Admissions Application and return it to Kazoo School with a $75 application fee.
- Upon receipt of the application, the school will schedule a day for the student to visit. (For 1st – 8th grades.)
- Applicants for Preschool and Kindergarten will be invited to visit classes with their parent(s). This allows our teachers to assess students in a school setting, and gives parents a chance to see their child working with the teacher and classmates.
- Kazoo School will notify parents about admission shortly after the student visitation day.
- When a child has been admitted into the Kazoo School, the family will receive an enrollment contract for the coming school year.
- A non-refundable reservation deposit is required after a student has been admitted to Kazoo School. This deposit, along with the signed contract, reserves a space for your child(ren) in the school, and is deducted from your tuition.
- The enrollment process is final when all contracts and forms are completed and returned to Kazoo School.
- Please see the Scholarship section under the Admissions tab on our website for information on financial assistance.
Kazoo School serves children of varied abilities and is committed to challenging and accommodating the diverse educational needs of students. Our environment is built upon trust, respect and cooperation and does presuppose certain skills. Students must be able to respond to gentle verbal reminders and within a reasonable period of time, and be able to accept the Kazoo School’s Bill of Responsibilities and Rights, which is a framework for positive behavior. Kazoo School looks for students who can both benefit from and contribute to our school community.
Kazoo School reserves the right to deny admission to any student whose educational needs cannot be met by Kazoo School.
It is the policy of the Kazoo School not to discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, political persuasion, national or ethnic origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law in its admission, hiring or financial aid policies.